Saturday, March 21, 2009

Lost

"This was a very scary dream — to be in the footsteps of a mother who has just lost her daughter. I was terrified in my dream. I could only imagine what a mother or father would feel if this really happen to them. I am very blessed that I could wake up from this nightmare instead of living it. It is short, but I forgot most of it. I will add more if I dream of her again."


The people walking past me became a blur. I couldn't see clearly anymore. I could hear people talking, but I couldn't understand them. It was another language. One that I was not familiar with. All that I could think was where is my daughter? What happened to her? She was standing by me one minute and the next she was gone. My heart was racing. My blood pumping faster and faster. I could hear my heart drumming in my ears. I couldn't breath. I felt sick, like I was about to vomit all over the floor. I just kept spinning and turning in every direction when ever I heard a child scream or cry. I wanted to scream, but my throat was dry. I never brought my daughter to the park before. I was very protective of her, but today I just couldn't seem to keep her in the house. I didn't want her to go to the park because we just moved here and I was unfamiliar with the neighbourhood, but she wanted to go outside and play. to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment